In order to successfully implement the tasks defined in the "Programme of the President of Turkmenistan for the socio-economic development of the country for 2019-2025", to further improve social conditions and social security of the population in the epoch of might and happiness, President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov decided:
1. From January 1, 2022, to increase the monthly wages of employees of institutions financed from the budget, self-supporting enterprises and public associations, as well as pensions and state benefits, scholarships for students by 10 %.
2. From January 1, 2022, to establish:
the minimum amount of pensions for participants in the Great Patriotic War in the amount of 1,710manats per month;
the minimum pension for the spouses of participants in the Great Patriotic War and home front workers in the amount of 500 manats per month;
the base value for determining the minimum amount of pensions in the amount of 410 manats;
the base value for calculating state benefits in the amount of 390 manats.
3. To establish a minimum wage in Turkmenistan in the amount of 1,050 manats and use it for adjustment of monthly wages.
4. From January 1, 2022, to approve the size of the official monthly salary of heads of state authorities, local executive authorities and local self-government bodies, military and law enforcement and judicial bodies, editorial offices of newspapers and magazines, public associations, as well as their main structural units in accordance with the annexes of this Decree.
5. To increase in the size of wages shall be ensured by improving the structure of institutions, enterprises and organizations, increasing the efficiency of using production capacities and labor productivity of workers, and using unused internal reserves.