The President of Turkmenistan signed the Resolution, according to which zoning plan of agricultural crops by the velayats was approved for 2020.
The Head of the State has also signed the Resolution, having assigned the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Protection, administrations of Ahal, Balkan, Dashoguz, Lebap and Mary Velayat to:
- Provide the production of relative volumes of cotton in 2020, having organized work of farmers, land users and land owners on high level;
- To allocate the cotton seeds in the etraps taking into account soil and climate conditions according to the plan approved by the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Protection.
Based on the agreements with cotton producers, the following was assigned to carry out in the period as per agricultural standards:
- The Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Protection to provide producers with necessary volumes of high-quality seeds, technical services related to preparation of lands to the sowing, the cotton sowing, care of the fields and collection of the cotton;
- The State Water Management Committee to provide relative volumes of water for irrigation;
- The State Concern Türkmenhimiýa to provide relative volumes of fertilizers.
Copyright 2012-2020 The state news agency of Turkmenistan - Turkmenistan today