President Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov signed the Decree on raising the rates of wage, pension, public welfare payments, educational maintenance allowance starting from January 1, 2019. In accordance with the Decree:
1. The rates of monthly wage of employees of budget-funded institutions, self-supported enterprises and public associations, pensions and public welfare payments, educational maintenance allowance for students shall be increased by 10 percent starting from January 1, 2019.
2. Starting from January 1, 2019:
the minimum size of pensions to the participant of the Great Patriotic War shall be 1,286 manats per month;
the minimum size of pensions to the spouses of the participant of the Great Patriotic War shall be 377 manats per month;
the base value to determine the minimum size of pensions shall be 307 manats;
the base value to calculate public welfare payments shall be 293 manats.
3. To fix the minimum size of wage at the amount of 790 manats. This amount shall be used to calculate monthly wage.
4. In accordance with Attachments No. 1-7 of the Decree, starting from January 1, 2019, to approve the amount of monthly wage to heads of state authorities, local executive bodies and local self-government bodies, military, law enforcement and judicial bodies, editorial offices of newspapers and magazines, public associations, as well as their main structural units, 7 of this Decree.
5. The increase in wages shall be ensured through improving the structure of institutions, enterprises and organizations, increasing the efficiency of using production capacities and labor productivity of employees, and attracting unused internal reserves.
Copyright 2012-2020 The state news agency of Turkmenistan - Turkmenistan today